The International Center for the Arts, and ICARTS, SRL, are proud to announce a unique workshop focused on the appreciation of Umbrian culinary arts and wine.
Beginning on Friday, October, 20, 2023 ICA/ICARTS, will offer an ongoing workshop that features carefully prepared, traditional meals and select regional wines - at lunch and/or dinner - on the beautiful terrace of our Asilo structure just a few meters from the Café Centrale, here in the center of Monte Castello. Chef’s Massimo and Marialuisa Cosntanzi will lead this culinary adventure.
In a flexible and a relaxed format, this exciting food and culture workshop will offer:
- An informative cultural/culinary experience celebrating the history and diversity of the food and wine of Umbria.
- Participants will purchase three in the form of three meals: lunch or dinner, in any combination.
- A course consisting of three meals, which can be taken at lunch or dinner (or any combination thereof) within a month-long period.
- Meal selections will be made by participants from a menu calendar posted our website every two-weeks.
What to Do
- Purchase your package. The Umbrian Cuisine Course consists of three meals, which can be taken at your convenience within a three-month period. You may choose lunch or dinner options according to your preference.
- Daily menus will be posted on our website every two weeks and will appear on our Calendar page. Plan your dining experience based on the menu of the day - lunch or diner. Simply R.S.V.P. by clicking on the email notification button and send us the notification identifying the meal (lunch or dinner) and the date.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
- On the time and day of your meal please arrive at least 15 minutes early to be seated. Cristian or Maria Luisa will provide the background of each course and describe its preparation.
- Meals are accompanied by water (still and sparkling) as well as white and red table wine. However, each meal will also be accompanied by a recommended wine from our cellar, which is available for an additional fee. You may choose other wines, by the bottle, from our winelist according to personal preference. Bottle prices are identified on the list. Payment for wine upgrades can be made in cash or by credit card.